You’ll be able to join Ataway at Booth 1509 in the exhibit hall to speak with one of Ataway's PeopleSoft Specialists on how we can help meet your Oracle Applications needs. Book Sessions with our Experts, who will be on site to talk about Campus Solutions, HRMS, Financial, eProcurement, Mobility, Expense & Electronic Invoicing in the Cloud, WorkCenters, PeopleSoft 9.2 and much more. After your long days of educational sessions and networking at Collaborate, make sure to stop by our booth for goodies, a game of roulette and the chance to participate in our Raffle!
About the Collaborate Conference
COLLABORATE is a Technology and Applications forum providing a great opportunity for customers in the Oracle Community to explore how they can get the most out of their existing products, enhance their professional skills and knowledge about Oracle Database solutions, network with other users and interact with solutions/services providers to launch a successful upgrade leveraging the best of the latest software release. Produced by three of Oracle’s largest and most influential independent users groups — the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest International Users Group (Quest) — Collaborate delivers:
• Nearly 1,250 sessions and panels packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content
• Breaking product news and insider information from Oracle executive management and developers
• Ample opportunities to build your personal and professional networks, including special interest group (SIG) meetings, geographic networking events and receptions
• Informative and inspiring keynotes
• An Exhibitor Showcase packed with products and solutions providers who can help you solve your specific challenges
• Unique events such as the Women in Technology Forum– connect with key women who are examples of success in a fast-changing environment
Make sure to also stop by our booth to participate in our Raffle and play roulette! And remember to join our online community for the latest updates from the Alliance conference. Visit our blog and LinkedIn page, where we’ll also be sharing PeopleSoft tips and tricks.
Unable to attend the conference? Don’t worry! Our Team is always at your disposal to talk about new Oracle Products, including PeopleSoft 9.2, Campus Solutions, SOA, BPM, Expense in the Cloud, Electronic invoicing, Support and Integration. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll schedule an information session to fit your needs.